Eikoku Roshukai Forum  
forum.eikoku-roshukai.com
 | Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Eikoku Roshukai forum.eikoku-roshukai.com / Eikoku Roshukai /

Author Gwyn
Registered
#1 | Posted: 26 Jul 2014 17:58 
Hi Everybody,
I'm Gwyn and I'm new. I train at Seiro Kan Gwynedd under Kevin Lloyd Sensei and Jonathan.
I'm really looking forward to training with Nishimoto Sensei once again at the Leeds Seminar.
Strangely enough, my mother in law, (Who now is widowed and living with myself and my wife) Her maiden name was Nishimoto. (From Kure near Hiroshima) and now my O- Sensei is also called Nishimoto... Strange.
Hoping to resurrect this Forum so that other prospective newcomers searching online may see that the Eikoku-Roshukai and its Forum is "Live" and still running. I have received permission from Sykes Sensei to bring some items along to sell at the Leeds seminar. People cn see them nd "try before you buy" so to speak. I have already advertised them in the latest edition of Obi thanks to Debz. I have a TOKUJO IAITO - 2.35 Shaku ( 71.2cm ) as new for 350 ONO and also a beat up IDEAL Dojo "LENDER" (Nine Circles Kurin Stainless steel Iaito) for 200.
Please POST REPLY if you read this so that we can re-juvinate this Forum.

Author hayley north
Registered
#2 | Posted: 28 Jul 2014 13:03 
Welcome to the club :) Hope your Iaitos find new good homes.

Author katsu
Registered
#3 | Posted: 31 Jul 2014 12:38 
Hi Gwyn, will be nice to see this forum busy not used if for a while :)

Author Gambatte
Registered
#4 | Posted: 11 Aug 2014 22:37 
Hello Gwyn. I too am new to these forums and glad to see a posting less than a month ago. I trained for many years, BKA, Musashi, Eikoku Roshukai, but stopped about eight years ago. I am now fit & ready to resume and am really happy to see that Iai is still attracting new students. Here's hoping to meet up with some of you in the coming year.
Ken

Eikoku Roshukai forum.eikoku-roshukai.com / Eikoku Roshukai / Newbie Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

forum.eikoku-roshukai.com  Powered by Bulletin Board Software miniBB ®